Italgreen synthetic turf begins its history in the early 1980s, at the dawn of this technology's development. In over thirty years we have developed dozens of high quality products and has entered the history of the synthetic turf industry.
Synthetic turf for domestic use: private gardens, pool areas, public spaces, corporate venues and much more.
Italgreen's passion has remained unchanged over time, still anchored to its origin and yet always seeking innovative solutions. Our mission is to pursue a new way of making synthetic, ecological and eco-friendly turf, which is now possibile due to the new technologies.
The advantages of synthetic turf
The synthetic turf has undergone several transformations over time, becoming increasingly suitable for different types of sports and also very popular in private gardens and public parks. Italgreen produces many types of synthetic turf, suitable for different situations and purposes. What are the benefits of an Italgreen synthetic turf?
- Adaptable to weather conditions: Italgreen synthetic turf does not suffer from any weather condition, it resists temperature variations, remains aesthetically pleasing in every season and is feasible at any time of the year.
- Resistant and long-lasting: synthetic turf is obviously very resistant compared to natural grass. As a result, synthetic turf guarantees a longer coat life, whose conditions do not change during the year, drastically reducing maintenance operations.
- Clean and hygienic: synthetic turf is immune to organic contamination, it does not attract insects and mosquitoes, saving you the use of pesticides and other harmful substances. Italgreen only uses materials and production processes that comply with international standards, all our products are 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly.
Italgreen synthetic turf
Italgreen is proud of the quality of its products that have led, over time, to the achievement of various awards.
- Italgreen installed more than one third of the LND-approved synthetic lawns in Italy;
- We designed the first synthetic turf field for a Serie A team (Premiere League) in Italy;
- We built the first 100% recyclable fields approved by FIGC and FIR;
- We designed and built the first synthetic turf soccer field in the top Brazilian series.
Today we produce a wide range of synthetic turf mantles to cover the needs of different sports: below you can take a look at our most popular turfs.